Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm still here & ...

I'm still lurking about the fringes of the blog-o-sphere. I've just been a bit preoccupied with real life lately. My gamer A.D.D. has been in full effect, I have three or four writing projects and haven't completed anything with any degree of expediency. I did come up with the following idea which I'm surprised hasn't been produced before. At least, I have never seen it represented around the internet.
I introduce to you all;

Sponge Bob and the Masters of the Universe!



Encounter Critical made me do it!

3 comments:

  1. Sponge Bob would be fun to play in a Mutant Future setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. Does this mean that foul tempered squid guy is playing Skelitor?

    b. I bet you *can* play a square sponge who wears shorts and suspenders in the new Gamma World 4E game. Or at least you might turn into a square sponge who wears shorts and suspenders even if you started as a normal person.

    ReplyDelete